Interview Intelligence Journey
Interviewing has become an afterthought in the hiring process, but is the crucial step in uncovering someone’s potential and fit. With Clovers, you get connected, insightful technology to empower the entire interview process—making interviewing better for everyone.
The first Interview
The recruiter speaks to several candidates via video interview to discuss the role, the company and review the interview process.
Hiring Manager Review
The hiring manager reviews the interviews and decides which candidates move to the next round.
The Interview Loop
The candidate meets with the hiring team. Interviewers ask fair, consistent roles-based questions.
The hiring team and stakeholders are able to review conversations, make comments and uncover potential areas of bias.
The hiring manager and recruiter review feedback all within the flow of work and extend an offer to the top candidate!
The right insights, right away
Real-time feedback and collaboration for hiring teams to make decisions faster.
- Rely on the power of replay, not recall with Clover Reels to accurately assess candidates
- Candidate sentiment visuals mark key interview moments to review more in depth
- Clear consolidated candidate ratings help teams quickly identify top candidates
A better candidate and interviewer experience
Bring out the best of your organization with guided interview questions to ensure consistent interviews that uncover the right candidates.
- Set your teams up for interview success with essential candidate information and relevant interview questions right at their fingertips
- Uncover the best candidates with I/O based competency questions as well as culture-based questions to ensure both technical and team fit
- Review and assess actual conversations to provide personalized interviewer training and to level up your teams’ interview skills
Commit to equity, diversity, and transparency
Increase trust and uncover unconscious bias while recruiting by creating a standardized, inclusive interview process.
- Collaboration tools enable more people to be included in the hiring review process without slowing it down
- Leverage recorded interviews and transcripts for coaching and training at the organizational level
- Use structured questions to create an equitable interview process for all candidates