Learn how a seamless, transparent, and equitable candidate experience can create a distinct competitive advantage and turn your company into a destination employer.
Interview Intelligence Platform
Clovers empowers you to hire the right talent efficiently and equitably.
Designed with and trusted by:
What is Interview Intelligence?
Interview Intelligence is the modern way to approach hiring based on this framework of 4 core values. Incorporating this into your hiring practice gives your organization a competitive advantage in the war for talent.
Clovers helps organizations craft better interviews so they can hire incredible teams—fast
Rapid hiring from the comfort of where you are
- Integrate seamlessly with Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Highlight and instantly share key interview moments internally
- Consolidate and assess feedback across the hiring team
Navigate the art + science of interviewing
- Deliver an equitable, consistent interview
- Ask insightful questions to uncover candidates’ real talent
- Give real-time interview coaching to hiring managers
Commit to equity, diversity, and transparency
- Avoid compliance risks with real-time interviewer alerts
- Drive accountability with recorded interviews and feedback
- Track hiring metrics such as retention, attrition, and speed of hire
Bad hiring practices impact everyone
Recruiters spend an average of ⅔ of their time on interviewing.
Up to 89% of candidates are lost due to a prolonged hiring process.
¼ candidates declined an offer because of a bad experience.
80% of CEOs are worried about finding and hiring the right talent.
Talent Teams spend 30 minutes to 2 hours just to schedule a single interview.
Clovers will allow us to hire the best candidates faster with a better experience so we can focus on our mission of saving the lives of children.
John Leech, Director of Talent Acquisition,
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital