Clovers launches flagship product, delivering objective, unbiased candidate interviews. Read our press release
Jacqueline is a hiring manager. She needs to quickly assess candidates from her recruiter and collaborate with her hiring team on candidate feedback to find the right fit for her open roles.
Say hello to Clovers! The interview intelligence platform designed for today’s hybrid world of work. There’s a better way to hire.
Katri is a recruiter. He is committed to delivering an exceptional candidate experience but needs to quickly and fairly assess applicants and share top candidates with hiring managers.
Say hello to Clovers! The interview intelligence platform designed for today’s diverse world of work. There’s a better way to hire.
Shanice is looking for her dream job. As she interviews, she wants to find a company that aligns with her professional goals and personal values offering an exceptional interview experience.
Say hello to Clovers! The interview intelligence platform designed for today’s dynamic world of work. There’s a better way to hire.
What is Interview Intelligence?
Interview Intelligence is the modern way to approach hiring based on these 4 core values. Incorporating this into your hiring practice gives your organization a competitive advantage in the war for talent.
Where great interviews
create incredible teams
Rapid hiring on your favorite video platform
- Integrate seamlessly with Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Highlight and instantly share key interview moments internally
- Consolidate and assess feedback across the hiring team
Craft the art + science of interviewing
- Deliver an equitable, consistent interview
- Ask insightful questions to uncover candidates’ real talent
- Give real-time interview coaching to hiring managers
Protect your company and candidates
- Avoid compliance risks with real-time interviewer alerts
- Drive accountability with recorded interviews and feedback
- Track hiring metrics such as retention, attrition, and speed of hire
“The Clovers platform is a real game-changer for interviews. Their platform will allow us to hire the best candidates faster with a better experience so we can focus on our mission of saving the lives of children.”
John Leech, Director of Talent Acquisition,
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Take Clovers for a SPIN
Schedule a meeting instantly with one of our talent experts.