TA leaders of Cielo, Raytheon discuss affirmative action next steps >> Catch the webinar today!
The candidate experience is how a job seeker feels about your company as a potential employer, based on the series of interactions they’ve had with your organization throughout the recruitment process. These interactions include all the steps throughout the candidate journey, from the job application and screening processes all the way through interviewing and onboarding.
All of the touchpoints in the candidate journey—including those listed below—shape how job seekers perceive your recruitment process, employer brand, and viability as a potential employer:
- Company website and careers page
- Job postings and advertisements
- Online and mobile application process
- Communication from your applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Candidate screening and interview process
- Interaction with recruiters and hiring team members
- Notifications about the candidate’s application status
- New hire onboarding process
Effective communication is the hallmark of a great candidate experience. When you communicate clearly, transparently, and consistently with candidates during each step of the recruiting process, candidates are more likely to have a positive experience and see your company as an employer of choice.